Register Today for the 4th Annual FES Fun Run on Thursday, October 19, 2017. Parents and Siblings are Welcome!!!
Our Fun Run is only a few weeks away and is our largest fundraiser of the year! This year we are able to donate and track our progress online! Registration is FREE and only takes 2 minutes! The online format will allow you to share this fundraiser with family and friends via email and social media. Checks will still be accepted! A flyer for in-house contributions will be sent next week.
Students who earn $40 or more will receive a commemorative Fun Run T-shirt!
Students who earn $75 or more will be recognized as Pledge Super Stars!
The class with the highest combined earnings will present their teacher with $500 to be used in the classroom!
2 Simple Steps to a Successful Fundraiser:
It’s easy! Simply create a parent login, choose “Freedom Elementary School, Sykesville” as your school, and use the “add student” button to create your student’s fundraising page. You only need one parent account if you have more than one student participating. Register today and choose your student’s T-shirt size for when they hit that $40 goal!
- Share your student’s fundraising page using email and social media
Parents who send 10-20 emails and share their student’s page on their social media accounts raise an average of $150-$250!!!
Thank you for your support!!
Hello Freedom families,
It’s that time of year again- time for the FES annual Fun Run! The PTA is looking for students to create and submit an original design for this year’s Fun Run. The winning design will be put on this year’s t-shirts. If you would like to submit a design, please be sure to follow the guidelines below:
· All submissions should be unique, original, STUDENT designs
· Incorporate both Freedom Elementary School AND Fun Run in the design
· Be drawn on an 8 ½ x 11 piece of WHITE paper
· All parts of the image should be gone over in black ink or a thin black marker
· Be in black and white (no color)
· Include student Name, Grade, and Homeroom teacher on the BACK of the paper in pencil
· Submit to the school Office before Thursday, September 21, 2017 (be sure to put PTA Fun Run on the envelope)
All of the designs will be judged by the PTA Fun Run committee members. The winning design will be announced by Thursday, September 28, 2017. If you have further questions, please email the Fun Run committee at [email protected] We look forward to seeing many creative designs!